Talk to Us!
Our community partners and the work you do are important to the advancement of HEAL and Healthy People Healthy Places. We like to keep abreast of what the HEAL communities are up to, including the progress of your work, accomplishments, and yes… even the challenges.
Latest Community Updates
We like to use this information to:
- Write stories and promote your work.
- Share best or promising practices.
- Accelerate learning among our partners and communities by sharing experiences.
- Identify common challenges that the HEAL Home or our partners can help address.
- Link you with other network partners to help catalyze your work and the work of the network.
- Help us evaluate and report on progress in meeting the goals and objectives of the 2015-2019 Healthy People Healthy Places Plan.
Every other month, we will send our HEAL Community Partners an email with a link to this page to remind them to send us updates. Everyone who submits an update will have their updates posted on the column to the right.
For guidance, please see our HPHP Community Planning Guide for a complete description of the HPHP strategies and example community activities.